Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Oct 27, 2010

Things i want to say..

Since on the last few days I was trying to find the best Blogger template for my blog.. Well now I'm satisfied with the current layout i'm using but yet who knows I might change a new one..Hehe. And I found the most sentimental music for my blog, as you can see from the music below you can watch the video.. Quite touching tho but anyway I love it.. The most music I like is instrument songs especially piano..

How to lose weight..? I have tried not to eat much but I still keep eating. I don't know why. I'm trying to lose weight before March 2011.. I have received many advice and tips to lose weight and I did it but it ended just a short while.. Every time, every day I keep on checking my weight and I don't see any changes.. *Boohoo.. I seldom exercise maybe that's because of it.. I easily get wheezing whenever I jog or even play hard sports, it's tough for me.. *Sigh

Oh, thanx for reading.. Do send me a comment.. or I'll send you a comment.. or..
we do the comment together.. *Wink

~Bright Eye~

6 comments:

Catdy Khadijah said...

my dear my dear...
So tips for u...

Dont diet!! "Dieting will only make you fatter!! haha...

READ THIS --V
http://nurkhadijahbtehosen.blogspot.com/2010/04/dieting-will-only-make-you-fatter.html

Bright Eye said...

I guess your right.. How much diet u want it still make you gain weight.. So i guess just be yourself..Be who you are, not what you are.. Right? *Wink

dd dudu said...

huhu saya sekarang x berani nak timbang. tp dah rasa macam naik siket, scarryynyee.. takut baju pengantin x muat wuwuwu

shaaiza said...

hahaha..diet in a right way..bukan diet utk tidak mkn langsung..that soo not right!!

Bright Eye said...

dd dudu: xpe.. u xdela nmpk naik badan.. ok je.. *wink

shaaiza: do stop/warn me if i eat too much.. hehe

Sweety Girly said...

never mind... As long as we happy..

http://thesweetygirly.blogspot.com/2010/11/contest-my-bestfriend-cik-bulat.html

Followers