Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Mar 13, 2013

Nuffnang's Youth Credit Card Contest

Assalamualaikum and Good Day,

On the day i received an email from Nuffnang, i immediately try to create a new design for Youth Credit Card. I know its a lil late coz it was been posted early march but for me as an artist, i'm willing to give a shot to try one.

My new design called Colours of Ecstasy.
It describes the colours of  life where they enjoy and full of an overpowering emotions within them.


Hope i will be on the Nuffnangs list..Wish me all the best.. (^_^)

By the way.. what do you guys think bout my design..?




6 comments:

Ratu Hatiku said...

Good luck BE :D

BrightEye said...

Thank you kak (^_^)

Rizal Slaughterheart said...

Good luck... i'm in the contest too :)

milla nea said...

good luck

http://millaneas.blogspot.com/

BrightEye said...

Thanx..same goes to you

BrightEye said...

Thanx dear

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
With Love,