Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jul 29, 2013

GLAM GOLD COAST 2014

Repost from my mentor HANIS HAIZI

Salam Ramadhan semua untuk kaum Muslimin dan Muslimat all over the world! 

Sempena menyambut Ramadhan ini, kami berbesar hati bahawa TRIP MELANCONG KINI DIBUKA!!

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO FLY WITH US!!

TO GOLD COAST AUSTRALIA! 

As for me this is my 16th FREE trips already, alhmudullilah for the past 2 years GLAM has transformed 360 degree, with 200 over GLAMPRENUERS Qualified to Korea now we are going to Australia! and of course FOC!!

Australia has to be one of my favourite retreat gateway with my family!! This gonnabe my fifth time to Aussie already. 

And as for GOLD COAST it will be my 3rd trips!!
The best part about Gold Coast is that their Nature and also theme parks activities!! 

You just name it! They have quite numbers of theme park such as Dream World, Sea World, Movie World , White Water World, Wet N Wild, and many more...

And for those who love nature ; Currumbin Wildlife Santuary, 
David Fleay Wildlife Park, Paradise Country, Tropical Food World and many more!!











This is just the BEGINNING, you gonna enjoy more in this Beautiful journey your life will not only transformed 360 degree.... but 3600 degree!! 

Together with UNLIMITED INCOME that comes in package!
Just Believe in YOURSELF that YOU Can Succeed!!

That's Hanis Haizi, with only being a hous wife at first now she is a very well known not just in malaysia but internation such as in FRANCE, BRUNEI, INDONESIA, SINGAPORE AND MANY MORE..

I'm gald that i'm part GLAMpreneur and everyone can be successful just like her.. 
Want to be part of GLAMpreneur, contact me Aini 012-3004324

With love,

No comments: